There are many outstanding and creative ways to welcome 2010. Time to cast off the old and focus on new opportunities. The year 2010 is a chance to make a big difference in the way that you think and accomplish your goals. So here are ten things that you can do to welcome the New Year.
1. Identify a song that will be your theme for the year.
2. Start the first day of the year by volunteering to help someone
3. Brainstorm a new business that will expand on your current building
4. Start the education or training that you have been putting off
5. Write a book it's easier than you think
6. Start a new club that will help youth to become leaders
7. Break an old pattern that is creating negative thoughts about your future
8. Call at least one different relative each week
9. Seek the advice of more than one person to complete your project
10. Try a new healthy meal each week
Feel free to add to this list. The year 2010 is full of possibilities. It's time to think out of the box. Dr. Stephen Jones is an education expert at http://www.studyskills2u.com